This is how it's staying. Let me explain myself.

BrandonLaw

This lineup is really quite curated.  If y'all pinball you'll see it.  Each table is wildly different for different reasons.  Just picked up one of the last NIB Led Zeppelins in the country and man...I'm impressed.  This table garnished a wild amount of disdain when it was released and of course it was due to lackluster code.  As of recent this thing is a party....an ABSOLUTE F'N PARTY.  (Can't find a friggin topper, but it's set for another release very soon so I'm holding out as it just adds to the party.)  The ruleset for this table is incredibly deep, but at the same time if you don't know the rules...and just the basics (shoot the lights) it's a wild time.  Frankly after unpacking it yesterday and spending 4 hrs on putting all my modifications on and tuning it, I don't know the rules in-depth and kind've don't want to.  That sounds weird, right?  Its the SMOOTHEST shooter in this lineup hands down.  The table has 4 ramps.  That's a LOT for a pin and each has different varying difficulty with irony in the fact that this game from what I understand is a combo king.  Even has COMBO INSERTS....so you want a good score...combo, baby.  The layout is super forgiving as the left side is ez pz and the right side can be difficult..."polar hemisphere" layout and I dig it.  Only game (unless you get the LE RUSH) to COME with sideart-party-lights and it's a huge bonus to the feel.  Instead of paying 150$ for the translite I just upscaled the image and printed it on backlit acrylic for 30$ and it looks nice.  You can't buy magenta underglow....so...I had some leftover light purple underglow from the beatles as the buyer did not want them, and put some tail light repair tape over it and bam..>MAGENTA! ha.  I'll be playing it more and more of course, but don't overlook this table when you're out!!  It's really too fun.  I can see where the pro would get a bit of hate as there's no electric magic stage that pops up, because that has the best spinner sound when you rip the spinner I've EVER heard.  But this is where I'm stopping as I can't see NOT playing these tables daily...at least for now.  I've bought and sold about a dozen so far, and as for the Beatles to which I WILL own again as it's a fantastic table...that Platinum was too nice for my home.  For 12K I let it go because I'd be dumb not to when I can get Golds all day <8k.

66812787587__62A8159D-C818-4048-A41E-97CBC5B6D3FA.thumb.JPG.25db959cfd91c40bfa885aa6fc7bd685.JPGIMG_5028.thumb.JPG.6575e6b094f9e575020a7e386370cb95.JPGIMG_5027.thumb.JPG.8a37a876e6d07e8894a1866e30b73f9c.JPGIMG_5029.thumb.JPG.500d770b90c7a270585a6d6f5607a97d.JPG66812788851__5B7D9A20-FB69-4D82-A660-73C42084F388.thumb.JPG.6b7fa9060181fc601944a2d5d829471c.JPGIMG_5031.thumb.JPG.8940d65079079a9e4a9f326f5059c39c.JPG

• Administrators

Collection is looking awesome. 

Honesly, I can't stand Led Zep pin.  I think the shots and the whole layout is just boring.  The only real cool thing on that pin is the pop-up spinner section.

6 hours ago, Dazz said:

Collection is looking awesome. 

Honesly, I can't stand Led Zep pin.  I think the shots and the whole layout is just boring.  The only real cool thing on that pin is the pop-up spinner section.

I can't stress how much I was in your position some days ago.   We will see if I go flaccid after the honeymoon phase!

2 hours ago, robertms said:

Lineup almost perfect, just needs a Godzilla premium and you're all set 😜

I messaged a guy today who said he wanted a trade.  Sent him my lineup and he wanted the Hot Wheels out of all things...+6k!

Rigggggght.  If anyone understands the market, it's this guy, but a used Godzilla with more produced soon and ramping up even more production...I just can't validate it.

Great lineup! I'm in the opposite position as Dazz. I ended up really liking LZ, except the rising spinner mech on the premiums. I should play one that isn't malfunctioning. I'm terrible with the left shots but otherwise thought it was more fun than it initially looked.

• 2 weeks later...

I own LZ as well and I have to say it's a keeper for me... the table is fast, fun and challenging.  Add the light show and the music... the only thing lacking is 10 songs instead of 12/14.

I think you're line up is great... I've had mostly of these... and still have some... like LZ and IRMDN.  Miss my BK LE the most..  But I traded it straight up for a AFM LE.

RKip

• 2 weeks later...