New release: v1.10.2

freezy

1 hour ago, Thalamus said:

I see that you have useregistry = false, but it is under [virtualdmd] - if we look at the example *.ini - it is placed  under [global] so I recommend that you move it up and see if that changes anything.

I will try that but if it wasn't properly reading false then position would not be taken from ini, and it is taken from ini, the probem is that if I right click and want to save position for particular rom it is not stored in ini anymore... it was in 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 version.

and here: https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/blob/master/PinMameDevice/DmdDevice.ini

it is in virtualdmd section, not in global

47 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Ah. My bad. You're correct. Then I'm not sure what the problem might be. Tried the very latest ? 1.10.3.4 ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3flunk2mvi2jzag/dmdext_1_10_3_4.rar?dl=0

Placement isn't really my thing to test, since I almost all the time use my realdmd.

I will... thanks, so far not working on 1.10.2 and 1.10.3.0

• 4 weeks later...

By the way, my ini file now works like it should, moved my ini to subfolder, opened it and copied all the contents. Downloaded the ini that is in the freezy package and replaced all the content in it with my content, and it started to work.

Hi All, got this to work but only thing is the DMD does not fill my lcd like it used to. I am assuming it is an ini file setting or something but I cannot figure it out. I tried resizing the height in the ini but it doesnt stretch. Any ideas what I need to adjust? thanks

I got it to work. I just went to the dmd with mouse and removed the keep aspect ratio thing, repositioned and it works now. or restarting my computer helped. I dont know.

Edited by Pinballerx

• freezy unpinned this topic