ATTENTION!!! germangamingsupplies.com site scam, managed by @Rappelbox

Matz11

INGLESE (traduttore di Google)

Good evening guys,

this site is made up of many good people, but unfortunately there is always someone who takes advantage of it by exploiting the credibility you have created to set up a SCAM business and this is not nice. A Member of this @Rappelbox forum is a SCAMPER and sponsors his site under each of his posts.

I trusted only and exclusively because he was a member of this site. Here you will find all the messages sent without ever replying.

His site germangamingsupplies.com is a SCAM site and I ask to be very careful of all members.

I ask the site administrators to have the SCAM site removed from vpuniverse as it puts many members at risk.

I am really disappointed that in 2022 there are still people who do 2 penny scams.

I should have done some research on vpuniverse before buying, here are some users who have had the same problem as me:

@Rappelbox is an untrustworthy person, I had to call a relative of mine residing in Germany to which he replied and told him that he would give me my money back, but no reply to my message (did you make the bank transfer?).

I want to show you the proofs of what I say here are the payment screens and the unanswered messages.

If I have no answer, I will report to the Postal Police and open a dispute, to avoid other scams.

ITALIANO

Buonasera ragazzi,

questo sito è formato da tantissime persone coraggiose, ma purtroppo c'è sempre qualcuno che ne approfitta sfruttando la credibilità che avete creato per mettere su un business TRUFFA e questo non è bello. Un Membro di questo forum @Rappelbox è un TRUFFATORE è sponsorizzato il suo sito sotto ogni suo post.

Io mi sono fidato solo ed esclusivamente perchè era un membro di questo sito. Qui troverete tutte i messaggi senza avere mai risposta. 

Il suo sito germangamingsupplies.com e un sito TRUFFA e chiedo di fare molta attenzione a tutti i membri.

Chiedo agli amministratori del sito per rimuovere il sito TRUFFA da vpuniverse in quanto mette a rischio tanti membri. 

Sono davvero deluso che nel 2022 ci sia ancora gente che fa truffe da 2 soldi. 

Avrei dovuto fare qualche ricerca su vpuniverse prima di acquistare, ecco alcuni utenti che hanno avuto il mio stesso problema:

@Rappelbox è una persona non affidabile, ho dovuto far chiamare un mio parente residente in Germania a cui ha risposto e gli ha detto che mi avrebbe mandato i soldi, ma nessuna risposta al mio messaggio (hai effettuato il bonifico bancario?).

Voglio mostrarvi le prove di quello che dico ecco gli screen del pagamento ei messaggi senza risposta.

Se non avrò risponderò denuncia alla Polizia Postale e aprirò una controversia, per evitare altre truffe ad altre brave persone.

01-ordine.jpg

02-ordine.jpg

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

04.jpeg

05.jpeg

06.jpeg

07.jpeg