Iron Man - Stern pinball Pin2dmd Colorization FINISHED

• Content Provider

Colorization finished. I will still working on it for fix some issues, but it's stable version which colorized almost all scenes. Preview below. Who interested in real pin files, let me know. It's required UID, first and last name and your email for receive updates. Tested on vault edition, but should works fine on classic edition. Let me know if you find some bugs for fix. Version 4.33 or later. And latest irom man English rom.

IM.gif

• vbobrusev changed the title to Iron Man - Stern pinball Pin2dmd Colorization FINISHED
  • Content Provider
11 minutes ago, vbobrusev said:

Should works on both, but i am tested it on VE.

Ok cool, just wanted to be sure.  I will test one both VE and non VE roms.  At first glance it seems to work on them both, but will need to play each version more.

Thank You @vbobrusev for your work on this colonization. Wanted to report here that I too am experiencing  the same issues that others on the im release page have reported with the scoring on the left panel getting blown out and the colorization getting fuzzy/weird. Happens during all of the cut scenes(iron monger, bogey, whiplash, game over..etc). Have tried roms im_183ve, im_185ve and im_186ve, same issue with all. I'm using vpx 10.6final vpm 3.4 freezy 1.10.1.

1 minute ago, bladeof said:

Thank You @vbobrusev for your work on this colonization. Wanted to report here that I too am experiencing  the same issues that others on the im release page have reported with the scoring on the left panel getting blown out and the colorization getting fuzzy/weird. Happens during all of the cut scenes(iron monger, bogey, whiplash, game over..etc). Have tried roms im_183ve, im_185ve and im_186ve, same issue with all. I'm using vpx 10.6final vpm 3.4 freezy 1.10.1.

Same here. 

• Content Provider

There seems to be a bug in freezy . I will see how I can fix it.

P.S. I think I found it and sent the necessary changes to @mistafunky to test and commit it to the next freezy release.

• 1 month later...

Here is a pic of Pin2dmdHD on my Iron Man with vbobrusev coloring. Looking great. Everything working as far as I can tell except for some frames where I had messed with Pinball Browser and so it doesn't always trigger. I will need to load original code back on. Waiting till I get pin2dmdHD fully installed. 

IMHDV3_504.jpg

IronManHDI1.00_00_25_17.Still002_c556.jpg

• 11 months later...