Hi Everyone, 

First I want to say how awesome Pinup Popper is.  I can't put in words how great it is. You guys are awesome!

I noticed that Batman downloaded media is being automatically uploaded to every game that the name starts with Batman, ie. Batman Forever.

Why would anyone want multiple files for a backglass, or multiple files for the playfield, or any media for that matter?  When I delete the extra files from a single game, Pinup Popper deletes them from the other games as well.

So, right now, I only have the Original Batman set up correctly.  If I add Batman Forever, they will swap media so the wrong table/DMD/Backglass/Audio etc. shows. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I tried just doing a recording for all of them, but this brings up a different issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daveed

1 hour ago, Daveed said:

Hi Everyone, 

First I want to say how awesome Pinup Popper is.  I can't put in words how great it is. You guys are awesome!

I noticed that Batman downloaded media is being automatically uploaded to every game that the name starts with Batman, ie. Batman Forever.

Why would anyone want multiple files for a backglass, or multiple files for the playfield, or any media for that matter?  When I delete the extra files from a single game, Pinup Popper deletes them from the other games as well.

So, right now, I only have the Original Batman set up correctly.  If I add Batman Forever, they will swap media so the wrong table/DMD/Backglass/Audio etc. shows. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I tried just doing a recording for all of them, but this brings up a different issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daveed

Try This
In Gamemanager on the right make sure the media search line is empty

I'm at work now, I don't have game manager memorized yet, but will take a look when I get home to see if that fixes it.  

So, in liue of trying to get media downloaded, I was trying to record the games, which after pressing "O" to get into the Operator options, I could not scroll to different selections to try and record.  Did I not configure keys correctly?  Then I tried to use the option in Pinup Popper itself under the record and download wheel, that did not seem to work either.  It says something like Press XXX to record/stop record.  That didn't work either.  

Everything is probably related to the same thing, so I figured I would bring that up as well.  I appreciate the help Outhere.  You seem to be very active in helping the community.  I've gotten a lot of information from you.

Edited by Daveed
spelling