This is actual a report of a issue or bug about this website. (100% drAma free)

Lol sorry for the title but i wanted a site moderator to read this and it jot get lost in all the drama posts etc. 

When i subscribe to a post or follow a upload i get a email when someone has responded or when that table file has been updated. Works perfectly.

However when i click on the link to take me to that post (even when im signed in) i get the error showed below. I tried narrowing it down for you guys, by using chrome, Firefox and explorer. I also turned off all my security protection, allowed cookies , even popups) nothing changed the outcome. As i said earlier, i also signed into the site first then tried opening the link and still i get the same error. That one was actually the last photo i took and posted it below. 

I had hopped to be able to fix the issue before telling you,  but failed. Sorry guys. Lol i did try though. Here is the example i used. 

Screenshot_20220214-151326_AOL.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-151351_Chrome.jpg

• Administrators

This is happening because you are going to old links.  Remove the /forums/ from that URL.  The system is going through a process to update those links, but it's going to take several days for those processes to complete.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:40 PM, Dazz said:

This is happening because you are going to old links.  Remove the /forums/ from that URL.  The system is going through a process to update those links, but it's going to take several days for those processes to complete.

Thanks Dazz.  Dazz am i missing something on this website? I thought there would be alot of ball breaking, making fun of each other, sharing ideas, tech support etc. The people are here, because it shows views, but nobody interacts. I've helped alot of people privately from here, but they don't post for some reason. anyway thanks for giving me the heads up. it makes much more sense now. 

ok, so its the servers fault. i was trying everything to figure out what the hell was going on. I didn't think old links would be one of them since they were just updated by vpw last week. Although depeneding on how you guys backup your data, it could be literally the newest data is the last to be backed up. No kidding, my old boss, before going out on my own, , still uses tapes for his daily backup in his office.  He would start backing up the system at 2pm and it would just about be done backing up at 4:30. lol.  this would be a great spot for a meme, but im on my laptop. lol. 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, jtravapd said:

Thanks Dazz.  Dazz am i missing something on this website? I thought there would be alot of ball breaking, making fun of each other, sharing ideas, tech support etc. The people are here, because it shows views, but nobody interacts. I've helped alot of people privately from here, but they don't post for some reason. anyway thanks for giving me the heads up. it makes much more sense now. 

ok, so its the servers fault. i was trying everything to figure out what the hell was going on. I didn't think old links would be one of them since they were just updated by vpw last week. Although depeneding on how you guys backup your data, it could be literally the newest data is the last to be backed up. No kidding, my old boss, before going out on my own, , still uses tapes for his daily backup in his office.  He would start backing up the system at 2pm and it would just about be done backing up at 4:30. lol.  this would be a great spot for a meme, but im on my laptop. lol. 

Broken links have all been fixed with some server side redirects that I put into place yesterday morning.

Not sure if you’ve noticed, but people now days expect more immediate satisfaction. This is no different for someone asking questions in a forum… Forums are much slower now days. Facebook and Discord offer that immediate satisfaction that some people need. 

8 minutes ago, Dazz said:

Broken links have all been fixed with some server side redirects that I put into place yesterday morning.

Not sure if you’ve noticed, but people now days expect more immediate satisfaction. This is no different for someone asking questions in a forum… Forums are much slower now days. Facebook and Discord offer that immediate satisfaction that some people need. 

I know many people running forums who say the same exact thing. lol There is no difference at all between the medie except, on forums it actually shows you 114 people read your post and didn't respond, where as on facebook , they keep that hidden so crazy ex girlfriends and boyfriends can stalk each other and not get caught. lol. 

same exact thing here, my email address is [email protected]         It maikes no sense to anyone now, but in college it did, my first name is John last name Travelino thats where the Jtrav comes from APD was my Italian fraternity I belong to Alpha Phi Delta. We were like the mob on campus,  except we mostly just stole pussy. lol.  Now that i Think of it we did run Merge Night Club in North Jersey and got the door ever thursday night. We had this Giant mansion frat house, with tennid courts in the back yard, and a huge pool. Man the memories . Anyway thats my AOL story.  

Who here is old enough to remember getting thousands of copies of 500free hours discs in the mail from AOL. I mean they were everyhwere. It was insane.