DOF Online Config Tool - Added an Led controller to my account and all settings disappeared

grimworm

I'm sorry I have to ask for a little help here for the Online tool please.

I had everything working and showing with my Pinscape lite board.  All my settings were visible and showing with Chrome browser.

I then wanted to see if I could add a ledwiz or pacled to my profile as well as the pinscape.  (I was thinking of adding a separate led controller as I only have a pinscape lite and I wanted to add more RGB buttons and strips then the pinscape lite would allow)

After I saved the settings in My Account, the options for all the devices disappeared.  When I went to the Port Assignment page, the arrow next to "Devices" shows nothing.

I thought I should also try my other browsers, both Edge and Firefox.  Unfortunately that didn't help.

I don't need all my old setting restored, I can redo those.  I just wonder if someone could help me with doing a clean reset of my account.

I've attached a couple pics of what I'm seeing in the online pages.

20220209_095014.jpg

20220209_095129.jpg

Hello,

same problem for me …

I tried several browsers, machines, also tried create a new account, after loggin with this one, everything seems working but when i add a device everything disapear too.

Edited by sebemoi

• Administrators
On 2/12/2022 at 4:56 AM, arngrim said:

the server disk is full..

i have sent an email to @DeeGor, i don't have the rights to clean it up

Hmm, let me see what I can do...  I may need to increase the size of the server that DOF is on.

Are you sure that the issue is due to disk full?  It's 20GB and I just don't see DOF taking up 20GB.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, arngrim said:

@Dazz, it was full, Deegor did some cleaning, i'll investigate another way to let the users know there is an update because the current solution is not robust enough for 10000 users

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/vda1        20G   13G  6.2G  67% /

Edit:
Ok, I just upgraded the server right now to faster CPU, more RAM and larger storage.  Should handle everything we can throw at it now. 

Thank you @Dazz @arngrim @DeeGor!!!!

Everything is fine now and I can access all my settings again!  I very much appreciate all the support and help.

I'm now looking forward to setting up my rgb led buttons, strips and matrix.

Thanks again!

Grimworm  😁