• Content Provider

Your contributions to this community are appreciated!!

Have a great day!!

Don't get too hammered!! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ‚

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks guys :) Urquell 's - wish I had a few on hand right now. Snowing a lot here and I'm totally pumped showing.

ย 

Hmm. Come to think of it, store closes beer sales at 20:00, got an hour on me, maybe this day won't suck as much in a couple of hours time ;)

• Administrators

24 minutes ago, JFR1 said:

It comes in cans? That would come in handy while out hiking with the gf. Same size as my water bottle.ย 

You got that right, drop-in replacement.

• Content Provider

Well, if I had the choice, I wouldnt choose Pilsner Urquell ("Pennerglรผck") ;-), but tastes vary. Nevertheless, Ill have a drink on you, the more birthdays the better :-)))

@makmakย @Schlabber34ย you Germans are obviously biased ๐Ÿ˜‰, however nothing changes the fact that Pilsner Urquell is the original pilsner beer, made first in the Czech Republic in the 19th century, by a Bavarian brewer no less. As such it is the blueprint for all other Pilsner beers and still revered for its heritage, outstanding taste and quality. I too enjoy an occasional German brew and appreciate all for their unique attributes, but calling Urquell "Pennerglรผck" is just a low blow and very much misguided. Now letโ€™s all get back to pinball while sipping our favorite brews..

๐Ÿ‘Cheers!๐Ÿบ

(Just being old or the first doesnt necessarily means being the best ;-), but again: luckily tastes vary (mine too, from time to time)