dielated

Awesome build! I'm guessing the cab is completely custom? I'm looking at the 27" mini flat pack from VirtuaPin, but yours looks different. Do you have any details or progress shots of your build posted anywhere? I would love to see how the monitors are mounted in the backbox for example. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering...

1. Where'd you get your small lockdown bar?

2. What size monitor is the backglass?

3. What'd you use for your DMD screen?

4. Where'd you get that little coin door? 

• 3 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 5:49 PM, wizardkerfuffle said:

Awesome build! I'm guessing the cab is completely custom? I'm looking at the 27" mini flat pack from VirtuaPin, but yours looks different. Do you have any details or progress shots of your build posted anywhere? I would love to see how the monitors are mounted in the backbox for example. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering...

1. Where'd you get your small lockdown bar?

2. What size monitor is the backglass?

3. What'd you use for your DMD screen?

4. Where'd you get that little coin door? 

Woops sorry for the delayed reply but will answer anyways;   

-tiny lockdown bar was from a guy name Daniel Robledo through one of the Facebook forums.

-Backglass monitor is a 21.5" (to the 27" playfield) ,   the DMD is a 7" touchscreen meant for Pi computers etc.

-Tiny coin door purchased from etsy - if I had the skills I would have tried printing it myself...

The monitors are held in the backbox with small brackets screwed in!  All build pics are posted here for anyone interested https://ibb.co/album/v36dGD

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Santakaloz said:

Can you please tell me the pc specs? Thanks :)

Hey there for this computer I forget the mobo I went with.. but its an i10 cpu with 16gb of ram and a gtx 2070 (if I remember correctly). I have had good results with a lesser machine but this one really gets the job done!

• 2 months later...