Cactus Canyon Colorization WIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Completed real pin dumps for CC tonight. Have included a play through, Free Play, credits, some credit dot stuff, match scenes, multiple players including combinations of 1/2/3/4, multiplayer match scenes, some settings, tilt warning/slam tilt etc. I have sent you a message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Just a follow up! I did finished a lot and its almost ready for you all! :) Sorry for delays I was busy at work.....

Im sure it will contains some glitch and transition issue at the end but Im fairly happy with the result so far. I think 99% of the scenes are done and keyframed. I tested my colorization a lots and I put many hours on completing all modes and wizard mode (High Noon) play a lot of games for testing also etc... 

I just want to work more on transition and some scene that im not quite happy with it....

I will finish this soon since I want you guys plays this and let me know want you think! And Im sure I will revisit my colorization after you guys let me know your feedback! Maybe I miss some scene etc... Its possible! Its a big project for my first colorization...

I let you know all ASAP!

Thanks!