This followed me home…

BrandonLaw

So after a few trades and up-sales this was the result.  Finding NIB games right now isn’t easy let alone at MSRP, but alas after 13 hrs round trip I have one.  This game is currently my favorite.  It’s so smooth and good.  Who knew Elwin could put together a good pin🤣. It was his first but damn is it good.  Also a top tournament table so I wanted it in the collection, not to mention my wife really enjoyed it whilst visiting Asheville which is unheard of around here so I knew it would make an appearance.  All kinds of goodies on order but here she is naked.

94CDD7F7-4B32-49CF-9F54-CF9ECAFD11EB.thumb.jpeg.4c946c3823c2fe6d64adbc1b3724ae4e.jpeg 

• Administrators

Iron Maiden is fun, but in tournaments if it isn't setup extrememly difficult the games can take FOREVER.  I personally hate it when it comes up in tournament/league play.  Any other time it's a very fun game.

2 hours ago, Dazz said:

Iron Maiden is fun, but in tournaments if it isn't setup extrememly difficult the games can take FOREVER.  I personally hate it when it comes up in tournament/league play.  Any other time it's a very fun game.

On that note, I did move the outlane posts from gapped-tourney mode to HUO-suck-player mode.  That right OL was EATING my ball.

At least for now :)

2 hours ago, BorgDog said:

Nice. very much enjoy Maiden whenever I get to play it.  I'm hoping there are some older games on the opposite wall of those....

I've owned 4 EM's and I just can't work on them knowing my VP (high-end) handles them as good as I need them to be handled.  I'm probably sticking to the newer tables for the foreseeable future.  Like how right and tight they are although I do appreciate the haptics of the dated stuff, just not my bag to own.  Also, we don't have much room here and again, I can get all those olds-but-goods on the VP.

Be sure to get the back metal orbit piece….there was a recall, but of course Stern didn’t make it very public. It will get chewed all to hell, if it already isnt. 

As to say the very very back, where the ball drops off the ramp…it will get torn up back in that area not only from the ball dropping, but just the fast looping action…. but Premiums especially for some reason that area was always weaker. 

Stern quality. 

2 hours ago, Darkstar said:

Be sure to get the back metal orbit piece….there was a recall, but of course Stern didn’t make it very public. It will get chewed all to hell, if it already isnt. 

As to say the very very back, where the ball drops off the ramp…it will get torn up back in that area not only from the ball dropping, but just the fast looping action…. but Premiums especially for some reason that area was always weaker. 

Stern quality. 

Dude! I was working on it today and was like holy shhhhhheeeeaaaaat that thing is dimpled up after 20 games. You aren’t lyin! It was thankfully there from the get-go.  I’ll keep my eye on it and I assume it’ll need to be replaced after so many thousand plays. I can’t imagine it not being there.

16 hours ago, Fordy said:

Nice Collection! I can't find any in the area of Canada I am from

They are already tough to find, I can't imagine it would be any easier in ol' Canada.  I really hope to see production ramp up to hopefully offset pricing and availability! 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JFR1 said:

The word 'haptics' doesn't get used enough. Except by Apple. 

That's an amazing collection.  Would love to hear a quick rating. And I'm with B-dog - how cool would a wedgehead look in the middle of that wall!

Well...I hate working on them especially when I get all of my 'oldies' on my stout cab.

Also, how about a Mandalorian in the middle of all of that?  Because that comes in today. Stay tuned.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BrandonLaw said:

Well...I hate working on them especially when I get all of my 'oldies' on my stout cab.

Also, how about a Mandalorian in the middle of all of that?  Because that comes in today. Stay tuned.

Mando is pretty fun once you learn the rules.  My buddy pre-ordered a Premium and just received it a couple weeks ago.  It come with a problem out of the box.  Hitting both flippers at the same time, killed/rest the 48v power.  Stern eventually sent a new Node8 board and it fixed the problem.  The game is a lot of fun.  My buddy and I are working on some un-conventional mods for it, so stay tuned if you want some cool stuff outside of the box.

8 hours ago, Dazz said:

Mando is pretty fun once you learn the rules.  My buddy pre-ordered a Premium and just received it a couple weeks ago.  It come with a problem out of the box.  Hitting both flippers at the same time, killed/rest the 48v power.  Stern eventually sent a new Node8 board and it fixed the problem.  The game is a lot of fun.  My buddy and I are working on some un-conventional mods for it, so stay tuned if you want some cool stuff outside of the box.

I'm staying way tuned!