NFL (Stern 2001) Green Bay Packers or Cincinnati Bengals backglass photo?

CactusDude

• Content Provider

Does anyone have a legible photo of the Green Bay Packers and/or Cincinnati Bengals backglass from the 2001 NFL Stern table? I made and posted a B2S file for most of the ones Stern produced. I would've also done these two, but I couldn't find a photo where I could read the score and opposing team on the backglass. I could obviously just guess or put a random score on there, but I don't want to. If I'm going to make them, I want them to have the right scores.

• Content Provider

FYI, the Packers B2S has been uploaded. If someone can provide a picture of the Bengals version in the next few days, I could have a similarly quick turnaround. (But even if you're reading this much later, I'd appreciate seeing the photo. I might still be able to create the Bengals backglass at that time, the turnaround might just be slower).

Also, while I'm already posting, the Bengals version is the last NFL backglass I plan to make (assuming I can ever verify the text on the backglass). Stern didn't make versions for every team. Just about every team version they did make is available on VPU now. I'll leave the others to be created by fans of those teams (or whoever feels like it, I guess).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Turns out if you ask nicely, I might make a backglass for your team, even if Stern didn't. (I posted a Buffalo Bills version earlier today).

No promises that I'll make one for your team, though. I'm just saying that I *might* make it. I'd also be happy to provide the Photoshop file I use to create the images if anyone wants to give it a go for themselves.

Also, the offer to make a Bengals version once an image of a real Stern backglass is provided still stands. (I mainly want to get the correct final score & opponent - I have a pretty good sense of what the rest of the backglass looks like).