The Addams Family with pup pack

gatergrotto

First of all I want to say hi.

New to the hobby, but loving every learning minute.  Thank you for everyone that make beautiful tables. My favorite "SO FAR" is stranger things it is amazingly well done and works like a charm. The one table I am struggling to find everything for, that works good, is The Addams Family (Bally 1992). The main reason I would like this table is because my last name is adams and it would make a great addition to my table. 

Anyways......  Thanks again for everyone that takes time to create these tables, I watched all the videos that Scott Wickberg created and have realized that the amount of time that is put into each table is above and beyond the call of duty, unless you really love pinball. 

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, mlager8 said:

There is a black and white mod of the g5k table here on VPU which IMO is much superior to the bigus mod. Unfortunately the original g5k isn't hosted anywhere atm (I don't think?). 

Weird, I didn't see either the B&W (which I should've remembered; I downloaded it) nor Sliderpoint's original on the VP spreadsheet!  Thank you for correcting me :)

2 hours ago, Wylte said:

Weird, I didn't see either the B&W (which I should've remembered; I downloaded it) nor Sliderpoint's original on the VP spreadsheet!  Thank you for correcting me :)

No problemo, have you checked out the newest spreadsheet venture? https://virtual-pinball-spreadsheet.web.app/

Not entirely sure if the old sheet is updated anymore, but this is the one where I found the table above. (I loved the spreadsheet but this graphical one blows it out of the water, they're both dux retros projects so totally not dissing anyone) 

• 1 month later...