New PIN2DMD activation

lucky1

• Content Provider

I have decided to generally set the activation fee per device to 20 Euro to avoid further private / commercial discussions and save my energy for better things than hunting down commercial sellers telling me stories about big private collections or using different paypal accounts to save a few bucks. It is really sad but I don´t have the time to discuss that topic over and over again. 

The donation button on the pin2dmd website is still ONLY for private DIY user activations. Commercial resellers continue to donate directly to the charity organizations we support with pin2dmd.

• lucky1 pinned this topic
  • Content Provider

As a private DIY personal private user please add the necessary information to your donation text as described on https://pin2dmd.com/installation/#3

I can´t accept any donations with that information missing or sent in a separate e-mail. I also can´t accept payments because the paypal notification e-mail is missing important information like the e-mail address of the sender of the payment and that way I can´t process it efficiently.

I will return those donations and payments without any comment in the future.