Happy birthday Sheltemke!

robertms

Happy birthday @Sheltemke! I don't think you get enough credit for all the behind the scenes contributions so I wanted to thank you personally for everything you've been doing to quietly enhance our hobby with better quality graphics, inserts, images etc. I see your name pop up a lot lately with numerous contributions yet you always keep low profile and never seek recognition. You're a standup guy, so please know you're appreciated by all of us!

Enjoy your birthday and have a Merry Christmas!!

• Content Provider

Thank you so much :) I doing far less than the authors here in my limited time, but i trying to do what i can. But to be honest, most of the little of my free time i enjoy playing VPX more than improving things (lol), but when i do mostly i disturbing people all over on internet to do photos / scans for us hah :) Merry Christmas to you robertms and thank you for your VERY KIND words!

Also i take the opportunity to wish Merry Christmas and peaceful healthy happy new year for everybody here.

Personally I hate really birthday threads, except maybe ... when there is someone that deserves a shutout ;)

Happy birthday my friend, and thanks for all the stuff you've given Wildman as of late !  I haven't counted, but, there is a substantial amount of back glasses that has been updated because of you guys teaming lately.