Trouble uploading a Animated wheel

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, Dazz said:

I don't know what to tell ya... This sounds like a browser issue. I'd try clearing browser cache, temporary internet files, etc.

Thanks Dazz I will try it later. I have tried different browsers so thought that would have solved it. See how I go 

• Content Provider

@Dazz Tried your suggestion. I have also tried from a different PC and 2 other browsers and still getting errors when uploading to the animated wheel section. I have tried several wheels also just in case. I converted a wheel from APNG to PNG and uploaded under Tarcisio wheels (not animated) and it uploaded fine, I also uploaded 3 FullDMD underlays with a size of 20Mb each and again no issues. I have not noticed any animated wheels uploaded by anyone else recently either. Sure its not something on your end? I'm open for suggestions.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, pritch33 said:

@Dazz Tried your suggestion. I have also tried from a different PC and 2 other browsers and still getting errors when uploading to the animated wheel section. I have tried several wheels also just in case. I converted a wheel from APNG to PNG and uploaded under Tarcisio wheels (not animated) and it uploaded fine, I also uploaded 3 FullDMD underlays with a size of 20Mb each and again no issues. I have not noticed any animated wheels uploaded by anyone else recently either. Sure its not something on your end? I'm open for suggestions.

Tells me that APNG isn't supported by the software.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, pritch33 said:

So am I stupid and doing something wrong or has something changed?  

No, not at all.

I think something with the site software may have changed with the last update.  Send me a link to one of the files you are trying to upload. I'll do some testing and send over to the developers if needed.

• Content Provider
7 hours ago, Dazz said:

No, not at all.

I think something with the site software may have changed with the last update.  Send me a link to one of the files you are trying to upload. I'll do some testing and send over to the developers if needed.

here are a couple of mega links. Thanks Dazz thought I was going crazy https://mega.nz/file/1YhmUKAR#o2svNhVjYC41zTLyOhtX8MwZhN-auSK9P1l2Y05wLTs https://mega.nz/file/ocJ1kSaL#tky-dE7xKM3Qmp195xowa_BAk8fn70cn41RczPuX77c