DMD issue in VPX!

Truey2000

Hey Everyone,

So my 14.9 DMD went down and I had to replace it. Didn't do anything different with it. Its plugged into the same port on my video card. But now, for some reason, anything that uses that screen (like the scores for all the games) doesn't fit the entire screen. It is just stretched across the "middle" of the screen instead of filling the entire screen up. Also, the backglass is showing up on that screen too!! I have tried everything I have read to fix it and nothing works. Here is what is also strange: When I go into VPX's video settings everything is set correctly. The other thing that is strange is that when I went into the PinUp screen settings it won't let me select the correct display # for the DMD. It thinks the DMD is the backglass screen (I have a three screen setup). When I try to change the DMD screen # it won't let me select the correct display #....ugh! Very frustrating...

I have attached a pic...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--Jess

dmd issue s.jpg

• Content Provider

Check your windows Display is correct Playfield Backglass DMD and topper if using one. Not screen number order. Grab the DMD and drag it to the correct position right click and Save global, Will assume using Freezy? If you have any other screen issues you may also need to run Popper display setup and confirm all the screens are correct position. Its not uncommon for screens to move when you unplug them and re plug them back in. Sometimes they go back in order after a restart or 2 other times they don't.