[New VP10 Alert] godzilla limited edition

• Content Provider

godzilla limited edition

Hello everyone today I am sharing the Godzilla Limited edition table. it's a remix of sega's godzilla table and stern's godzilla playfied. the rules of the game are modified a bit with targets add triggers and spinners the ramps and 3D objects.
Thanks to bigus

composition of the table.
New Playfield
New ramps
New lighting
New sound effects
New lights
New rules

The pack contains
the color rom
Table
the backglass
media for PBX

For the next table will be an original Jurassic Parc version it will be available in January because there is still a lot of work on the pup pack.
happy holidays to all and have fun.

If anyone wants another table that was on Vpinball asks me so I would share it to avoid conflicts with the illegal VPD site.

listing of my tables. Grease, Rock and Roll, Blues Brothers, Blues 40 anniversary, michael Jackson, Star wars limited edition, Indochine.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 5:51 PM, judremy said:

@marty02 Is the Grease table the one that is a mod of Elvis?  Do you have the intro.mp3 that goes with it?

I can answer that the Grease table is a mod of the Elvis table.

As far as the 'intro mp3".  Download your choice of songs from grease soundtrack and rename it to "intro.mp3" and place it wherever it recognizes the music for this game, whether its the music folder or altsound folder.  I don't know which it uses, because I don't have this game.

Best wishes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 7:04 AM, mikepmcs said:

I can answer that the Grease table is a mod of the Elvis table.

As far as the 'intro mp3".  Download your choice of songs from grease soundtrack and rename it to "intro.mp3" and place it wherever it recognizes the music for this game, whether its the music folder or altsound folder.  I don't know which it uses, because I don't have this game.

Best wishes.

Wait until you see the rebuilt version of the table.  Different music plays depending on the mode and a whole new pup pack of scenes and call outs.

• 7 months later...