What screen setup do we choose for our pup packs if we have a 4 screen setup?

JerseyJohnny

What screen setup do we choose for our pup packs if we have a 4 screen setup with a playfield, FULL DMD, backglass , seperate TOPPER (on top of the backglass)?

Ive spoken to several members and nobdy seems to know, today i installed the gilligans island pup pack.  i asked for advice, and i believe i chose BG and Topper seperate as my setup.  What this did was put all the pup pack videos on the topper.  (Which honesltly i didn't mind) I got the nice backglass , and full dmd, but is that what was supposed to happen?  And for future setups, is that the choice we pick if we have 4 seperate screens.   by that I go back to my original question.  For everyone who has a 4 screen setup, (where the topper is also seperate), what do we choose when setting up our pup pack?   BG and Topper seperate seems like the closest thing to choose. Although what would make more sense is 4 screens separate topper.  

Mods: I tried to delete my old post but couldn't figure it out, only was able to edit it while on a cell phone. 

PinUpPackEditor is pretty easy if you haven’t looked. You can easily set it yourself. There are a few tables I preferred the topper on the DMD, or the backglass on the topper….it just depends. Anyway…it’s pretty straight forward what the numbers are and what they represent. Say you wanted to switch the topper with the DMD…you’d just flip the 0 with the 1 and vise versa. The .bats can be handy, but when you take control yourself, your in the pilot seat. It’s just easier/better to know how it works. 

3E073B1B-F8B0-45FB-9C35-803F7A6DE067.jpeg