B2S Designer Supported Roms

arngrim

• Content Provider

I played a very little bit with the designer, (wonderful tool btw :) ).

I see a list of roms  when we want to test the bg but i would like to add some that are not on the list, where does it take the list from and how can i add a rom?

• Content Provider

Oi Ken

hmmmm strange, i see so many roms, i'm sure i don't have all of these, and i don't see roms that i have and i would like to see..

Is there a configuration to tell the vp rom folder inside the backglass designer?

maybe it takes the list from the Pinmame DLL,   you can try using the latest SAM builds from the SAM thread on this forum, and see if  Metallica 1.12 is suddenly on the list.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/78-stern-sam-pinmame-source-code/?p=4633

Just tested it myself, and it DOES take the list from the Pinmame DLL file.  You dont even have to re-register the dll or anything, just replace and you are good to go.

Just curious: what rom, (that is obivously not supported by the normal pinmame) are you trying to run?

• Content Provider

Ok, on my regular pc, i don't have installed the sam version, make sense, i want to play a little bit with these roms, nothing special, i'm not a table builder, neither a db2s artist :)

Archived