I added a 4th screen (Topper) , whats the easiest way to update my build?

JerseyJohnny

hi everyone, 

I just added a 4th screen as a topper to my cabinet, and for most times, the default will fill the topper in, However , is there a quicker way to change all my pup pack tables to having a system with a playfield, full dmd, backglass, and topper? 

I won't lie when I run the. bat files in pup packs i have no idea if every one is different for every table or if one of the files is telling popper what my setup is.  I was hoping it was the latter, so i could just copy and paste one file, to 86 pup packs.

Or, is it , gotta go one by one , through all of the pup packs to update them to use the topper?  Which really means , going through like 400 folders , if i dont recognize the pup pack name. lol. 

Thanks in advanced guys,. 

I dont want to repost the same question and spam the messageboard, but nobody has come across this issue before?  Started with a certain number of screens, and slowly added more as you built your table.  Specifically, I addeded a topper, Is there a easy way to included the topper into the pup pack somehow , i have like 89 pup packs and around 300ish vpx tables, I dont know how the 3 files work when you choose your .bat file, but im guessing every screen file is different so i can't just copy and paste it to every folder. so looking for any help possible.