Addressable Leds Not Working

Demelker

Hi there all, thanks in advance for all the help...... The problem i have is that for the life of me i cant get my addressable led's to work, i have a teensy 3.2 with a octo board, 8x32 flex dotmatrix led's and 2 x 144 led strips for the sides, i followed to a T Major Frency video, followed Terryred, read all the post, created a Cabint file, the DirectConfig, DirectConfig_B2SServer files, changed my data cable twise, wired everything from start to finnish about million times, got the basic test working rainbow test works... pin 15 and 16 solderd together. i am just damn struck...cant get this to work...need HELP please, anyone..someone please HELP before i loose my mind :) 

Find attached my files.

Cabinet.xml GlobalConfig.xml GlobalConfig_b2SServer.xml DOFLinx.ini

2 hours ago, Demelker said:

Hi there all, thanks in advance for all the help...... The problem i have is that for the life of me i cant get my addressable led's to work, i have a teensy 3.2 with a octo board, 8x32 flex dotmatrix led's and 2 x 144 led strips for the sides, i followed to a T Major Frency video, followed Terryred, read all the post, created a Cabint file, the DirectConfig, DirectConfig_B2SServer files, changed my data cable twise, wired everything from start to finnish about million times, got the basic test working rainbow test works... pin 15 and 16 solderd together. i am just damn struck...cant get this to work...need HELP please, anyone..someone please HELP before i loose my mind :) 

Find attached my files.

Cabinet.xml 1.43 kB · 0 downloads GlobalConfig.xml 830 B · 0 downloads GlobalConfig_b2SServer.xml 830 B · 0 downloads DOFLinx.ini 765 B · 0 downloads

Post your - DirectOutput.log

44 minutes ago, Demelker said:

It only makes a log file if i run doflinx in the background

In your GlobalConfig_B2SServer.xml File
Change this Line

<LogFilePattern>.\DirectOutput.log</LogFilePattern>
To
  <LogFilePattern>F:\Virtual pinball\DirectOutput\DirectOutput.log</LogFilePattern>

2 hours ago, Demelker said:

Ok did you deside just to NOT helping me no futher...or do you just dont know how to fix this....just say something...here im waiting for some kind of answere and you just decide to plainly ignore me...??????????????

Since you have no idea what a person might have going on in their personal life your statement is pure bullshit
You asked  like this
I clicked I'd like your post that tells you yes then you should have tried it and if it didn't work you should post a new DirectOutput.log
Nobody here is guaranteed help by anybody this is a volunteer system

32 minutes ago, Demelker said:

Realy sorry i flipped like that, it just feels that nobody even wants to help.... i posted this on the facebook forums, this one, and plenty more... thanks for trying to help... yes i did what you said and stll nothing.

OK let's move forward did you try the new cabinet file post a new DirectOutput.log file  if needed

Hi There

I deleted everything when i thought that you gave up on me :) .... I re-installed everything directly onto my C drive, now my virtual pinball is on c and Future pinball is c:/games/future pinball my Directoutput is also on c now C:/DirectOutput.

I re-did everything you said and here is my new DirectOutput.log file.... i cant see anything wrong there, maby you can see if there is a fault in there

DirectOutput.log Cabinet.xml GlobalConfig_b2SServer.xml GlobalConfig.xml

1 minute ago, Demelker said:

No only the teensy with the octo board....must i delete the whole file from my PC - directoutputconfig.ini ???

If you also have this file in your config folder directoutputconfig.ini  and your hardware don't need it it will screw things up