Site Updates - New look/feel - New Forum - Arcade 1up & AtGames Legends Modding

Dazz

• Administrators

Hello Everyone,

For a while; I've been working on many things around this site... Some of these have taken a while to get finished.

VPUniverse.com Online Tournament & League:
This is still being worked on.  Some cool and exciting ideas being tossed around.

New site theme look & feel:
This new theme has a lot to it that will allow our members to customize their VPUniverse experience.

Color picker:  
Members are now able to pick what they want to use as their Primary and Secondary header colors. Click on the paint brush on your user bar at the top of the site.  This will let you pick out of several combinations.  Hopefully there is something here for everyone to enjoy.
colors.png

Customization options:
There are a couple different things going on here... Play with the settings and figure out what works the best for you. Yes, you can turn off the effects using this menu.
customize.png

Backgrounds:
As part of the customization options there is now a section where you can select a background image for the site.  There are 10 pre-determined images that I will rotate in and out as needed.  Just select an image or pick random to have the background image change.
backgrouns.png

Dark Mode:
Yes, we now have a proper "dark mode" or "night mode" for the site.  Just click the moon Icon on your user bar at the top of the screen.  Right now there is a bug that I am working on... Once you go dark; you can't go back... by using the button.  If you want to get back to the daylight theme; you need to scroll to the very bottom of the site and you'll see "Themes". From there you can select the VPUniverse theme and it will turn the lights back on.

Download sections have a new look:
downloads_view.png

New Forum Added under the Cabinet sections:

Known Bugs:
Toggle button on dark theme disappears and unable to return to daylight mode. Work around is to scroll to bottom of site and use "Themes" to switch back to the VPUniverse theme.
Search dropdown is going behind header image.
Error when logging in (still) - this one has been a bitch to track down.

I created the original atgames sauce build for almost the entire neogeo collection, to add to your addonx screen. i was only able to get 143 neogeo games running on the alu1.1 and 1.0, because just some of the titles would not play nice with the weak hardware, and now the more powerful chipset in the atgames pinball table. I don't know what your plans are for the modding part of that community but if people are interested in having the neogeo title set for their arcade , i can dust off my old drives and create the needed UCE files for atgames. or not. lol. im just offering if thats something people were into .