Windows Fresh Install

blackvulcan3

Hi all, I am considering doing a fresh Windows 10 install as I am updating parts in the cab.

The reason is that this was a 10 upgrade over an original windows 7 install nearly 6 years ago & I seem to have some questions & annoying bugs that I cant get answers to. Nothing major, just annoying.

I'm not overly concerned about setup, its more about tables that require specific setups that are no longer readily available. Spagb_100 is one, I can't remember if it required an installer at the time or if it is just a file swap? I still play that table regularly.

Also, specific tables that require ddraw changes I cant remember all of those tables, just little frustrating tips like that that you do at the time and instantly forget.

I think I have CCC covered as I recently updated that and have the process down.

Otherwise, I'm assuming most will be fresh install, new baller installer and start to drag and drop.

Can anyone think of tables that require a bit more effort than those I mentioned?

I run SSF and not DOF, do I need DOF installed for some tables as a prerequisite or is it just FP that may require some?

Thank you all, BV3.