Munsters PuP - Layout problem

NoMention

I have the Munsters VPX in a homemade 3 screen cabinet with dedicated screens for playfield, backglass, and DMD area.  For the playfield and backglass portion, everything seems to be working however I cannot seem to find out how to reposition the PuP window(s).  When I start up the table and run it, there appears to be 3 layers that are not positioned properly:

- For some reason there is some high score data

- The "main" video window which starts off in black and white and shows the stairs that then have 2 glowing sections

- Some sort of bezel/surround. 

I've attached a screenshot of the "main" and bezel.  I think if I can get these moved it will be fine however I cannot seem to find what these are called.  In the PuP configuration, these "layers" are never selectable.  I am not that familiar with configuring PuP specific tables but I have Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter Goblet of Fire working just fine.  I would appreciate someone kind of walking through how to adjust this so that I can learn this for future needs as this is the first table I've ran into where this was a problem.  

PuPLayers.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have this pup pack on my desktop, but the pup display is attached to the back glass in a speaker grill and is really small. How do I separate it and get rid of the speaker grill so I can make the pup display larger as well as move it to the other side of the table and keep the animated back glass where it's at? I'm new at this so, please dumb it down for me.

munst.jpg

Edited by 80sRkadeguy70

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...