EVO 128 x 32 PCB Interested Parties

bushav

I have gotten in my boards and LED panels for the EVO 128 x 32 Pin2Dmd's.  I didn't realize the inbox on this site was so small!  Three of you guys sent me private messages expressing interest in purchasing a board for my cost.  Those messages have been deleted as my inbox was deleting the oldest messages automatically.  Please message me again (I have cleared the inbox).  I will share my actual email address and we can proceed from there.  I got one of the boards working and activated last night.  Today I am installing it in Lethal Weapon 3.  So, it looks like I got a batch that are working fine.

Thanks,

Lane

The three interested parties are located.  If all three pay up my boards will have been spoken for.  Thanks guys.  

Last night I installed mine in Lethal Weapon 3 and it looks great.  My wife is excited about trying it out today.  Now to get Batman Forever colored, built, installed.

One of the guys in line for a board just sold his pin. So, I have one EVO 128 x 32 available for my cost. It’s assembled and tested but not activated. Skip the DFU issues and buy this one for a quick install. $ 164 plus shipping. I’m just recovering the outlay for my minimum 5 board build. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 8:10 PM, bushav said:

One of the guys in line for a board just sold his pin. So, I have one EVO 128 x 32 available for my cost. It’s assembled and tested but not activated. Skip the DFU issues and buy this one for a quick install. $ 164 plus shipping. I’m just recovering the outlay for my minimum 5 board build. 

PM sent.