WoZ_Original Pup Pack

AndyMcDandy

Hi everyone,

Redid my cabinet and noticed when my mom tried the WoZ table that the pup-pack wasn't playing.  Checked the folder and the WoZ Pup Pack folder structure is there but no files.  I have checked here and vpforums with no luck.  Does anyone have this pup-pack that they could uploaded to the pup-pack section?

Thanks.  Have a great day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
9 hours ago, Deweerdest said:

Im trying to get this table set up currently and having issues with the puppack, did you have any luck?

That's ok for me. You need to have Pup Pack files, but also the .b2s file, even it's a pup table.

Try that and tell us if it's ok for you.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, I'm so close to getting this working. (SPOILER ALERT - I got it working)

So as usual, I test it with JUST VPinballX64. No front end.

I had a hard time getting screens moved around because the backglass for B2S Server was under a background.

TIP- use alt-tab to get to that screen, then hit TAB three times, type 300 and hit tab. That should bump it out from under the background screen on your table. What you are doing is setting the focus to the backglass window, then moving to the X position field. When you enter a number and hit tab to move OUT of that field, it moves the window.

See below. The location values for the window when it is not in the corner, versus the one in the corner (yes, I have a DMD and a Backglass, but they are examples)

image.png.8a38682de084e99a7881f17ca4e0e3b5.pngimage.png.c82c1af274ca37b0728c72b588cae11d.png

OK, So, now I have: (monitor numbers are the ones in B2S_ScreenResIdentifier.exe)

- Topper on my Monitor 4 at 1920x480 (at the top of a 15.6" monitor cause it was cheaper than the thin ones :D )

- Backglass on my monitor 1 at 1920x1080

- Playfield on my monitor 2 at 3940x2180

- and theoretically, my FullDMD/Apron/Menu(in some places called menu) on my monitor 3 (at 0,0) at 1920x1080

All of my screens are coming up. Playfield is great, BackGlass is showing the 4 video sections for table status , even the topper video comes up and looks great.

But the full DMD doesn't have any flash around the FlexDMD display. And I can't figure it out. I do notice that in the DMDFull folder of PUPVideos there is nothing there.

I have dropped my screenres.txt and PinUpPlayer.ini in here for people to use to get their installations running. I hope that I have contributed to the community. I plan to contribute more.

If anyone has any idea how to get the Full DMD Frame on there, let me know.

AAAARRGGGGHHHH!!!!! I got it working!!! using the PinupPopper front end, must keep that border going after the game starts.

See the last image in the bunch.

Michael

--------------------------------------

VPin table - VPinMonster-43" playfield, 32" backglass, 22" DMD, 15.6" topper, All attached to an old desk frame. Looks all Techno Minimalistist (so far)

Real Pins

- Jive Time (Williams 1970) - EM - IPD No. 1298 - I'm working on my first B2S backglass for this machine.

- Judge Dredd (Williams 1993) - SS - IPD No. 1322

B2S Backglass Server 1_10_2024 9_04_37 PM.png

Visual Pinball Player 1_10_2024 9_04_23 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 184312.png

Screenshot 2024-01-10 210822.png

Screenshot 2024-01-10 210834.png

Screenshot 2024-01-10 223507.png

PinUpPlayer.ini ScreenRes.txt

Edited by ZoltanGaal