pinscape mini

tatt

im looking to buy one of those pinscape mini. that can turn on the viso tvs and run all stuff.  do i just buy a kl25V or is there a site i can buy the 80$ pinscape mini device.  maybe frenchy was making them cause i saw them on his forum.  but he is mad at me lol

not being on social media has its ups and downfalls.  any advice would be amazing.

i Have the LED wiz  i just dont care for it.  it errors from time to time.  my ipac was great  but it doesnt have any controllers :(  where do they sell the Pinscape "i think its called" controller that does everything in one unit.

Thank you in advance

7 minutes ago, LegoYoda said:

Depends where you are.... GermanGamingSupplies sell pre made kits but, as I found out a few months ago.... they no longer ship to the UK due to the VAT rule changes after Brexit. If you're in most of the rest of the world though I can recomend them  I bought from them before prior to the changes and they were good.

thank you.  ill go there now:)

48 minutes ago, LegoYoda said:

Depends where you are.... GermanGamingSupplies sell pre made kits but, as I found out a few months ago.... they no longer ship to the UK due to the VAT rule changes after Brexit. If you're in most of the rest of the world though I can recomend them  I bought from them before prior to the changes and they were good.

Dont see the new mini one on there site:( but ill reach out to them. 

the LED wiz is good.  but not compatible with most so i have to run other programs at startup to even use some thing.  then its hit and miss for pinball fx3 and freezes up from time to time.  

i honestly wish i had left the xbox360 controller wired up instead of the LED wiz:(