[New PuP-Pack Alert]Star Trek the next Generation PuP Pack

• Content Provider

Star Trek the next Generation PuP Pack

Star Trek the next Generation PuP Pack

and another must have PupPack, for a great table , now with fulldmd option

this Puppacks comes with a altsoundfile , that mutes the tables sounds. so you can enjoy the high quality sound from the PuPPack.

unzip the STTNG2021 folder , copy the  sttng_I7 into your PuPVideos folder, copy the content from the altsound folder into your altsoundfolder. choose one of the options .bat files that match your setup.thats it

Here a example how this PupPacks work correct 

Have fun with this Pack.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, zorion said:

Thanks for this PUP Pack. Could you help me out on where to place the altsound? Where is the alt sound folder and how to enable it?

The altsound is a folder under VPinmame folder. In game hit F1 and change the alt sound mode from 0 to 1

• 2 months later...

volume levels on this are just all screwed up.  Would b great if someone could fix that and rerelease this pup.  music is incredibly loud and dialog is all whisper quiet.  Lowering the music to 40 still doesn't fix that too quiet dialog making the table have to be at max volume ... which then makes the table ball rolling sounds super loud from the script.   It's... more trouble then it's worth i think. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2023 at 9:44 PM, gravitygroove said:

volume levels on this are just all screwed up.  Would b great if someone could fix that and rerelease this pup.  music is incredibly loud and dialog is all whisper quiet.  Lowering the music to 40 still doesn't fix that too quiet dialog making the table have to be at max volume ... which then makes the table ball rolling sounds super loud from the script.   It's... more trouble then it's worth i think. 

I personally used the alsound (altsound_sttng_l7_ultimate.zip) and edited the music to be off in the pup pack. Seems to work much better.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 4:47 AM, Quagra said:

I personally used the alsound (altsound_sttng_l7_ultimate.zip) and edited the music to be off in the pup pack. Seems to work much better.

Muting the music in pup pack editor sorted me right out as well. Seems like the music plays twice over itself maybe? 

Edited by skinlab133