Using an external EVO board with desktop VPX

bushav

I am building a EVO Pin2DMD for my Lethal Weapon 3 pin.  

Question:

I am also doing the colorization of Batman Forever for my VPin.  Is it possible to USB an EVO board to my Windows 10 desktop machine and review how my Batman Forever colorization is looking on a real pin dmd display?  I would like to play Batman Forever on my desktop using VPX and simultaneously output to an EVO Pin2DMD display for editing purposes.  Possible?  If so I will order more LED panels since I am already getting 5 boards from PCBWay.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, bushav said:

I am building a EVO Pin2DMD for my Lethal Weapon 3 pin.  

Question:

I am also doing the colorization of Batman Forever for my VPin.  Is it possible to USB an EVO board to my Windows 10 desktop machine and review how my Batman Forever colorization is looking on a real pin dmd display?  I would like to play Batman Forever on my desktop using VPX and simultaneously output to an EVO Pin2DMD display for editing purposes.  Possible?  If so I will order more LED panels since I am already getting 5 boards from PCBWay.

Using my dmddevice.dll you can use EVO 128x32, XL and HD with pinmame and also with livepreview from the editor.