Launching Tables Using POVEDIT in Popper - Solved!

Solved - Dug into the release notes for popper 1.4.6 and there's a script under the operator menu that does this without resorting to multiple emulators/playlists.  Works great and we can now edit tables from inside of popper!  Thanks Nailbuster!!!

I recently noticed that there's a 10.7 Beta cli command called -povedit that can be added to tables at launch.  From the CLI you can now launch a table into POV mode, adjust your settings, and exit...which is awesome.  When launched this way you can hit the start button to save your settings to a new POV file OR hit q just to discard changes.

So I created a new emulator, copied the settings from visual pinball x, changed -play to -povedit, built new playlists with the modified startup script and so far so good.

The issue is that I can now launch the table into povedit mode and modify settings.  If I discard my changes and hit q then it's all good, I go back to pinup popper as normal.  If I hit the start button to save and exit then I go back to the windows desktop, but popper is still running minimized.  I have to kill popper and restart.

Anyone else messing with this feature?  Being able to edit tables from within popper would be huge.

Thanks!!!

Edited by absoluteshiver

• absoluteshiver changed the title to Launching Tables Using POVEDIT in Popper - Solved!