AtGames Legends Pinball - Red'View

TerryRed

• Content Provider

AtGames Legends Pinball - Red'View

Welcome to my first Red'View video!

This isn't an "advertisement" for the ALP.... but my own review of it that may be handy for those who have an interest in it. AtGames sent me one to play around with, and all they asked for was my honest review and experiences with it.

This is a long, and detailed video review, yet simple enough for everyone to relate to and understand. There is a lot to cover on this product as it has a lot of features.

Note: this specific video does not cover in detail the VIBS addon (for switching the Backglass) or the Arcade Control Panel in detail, as I'm doing separate videos for those. I'll also go into more detail of using PC pinball apps (VPX, FP, FX3, etc) in the VIBS video.

Is it a product for "everyone" interested in virtual pinball? Watch the video to find out.

Thanks so much for this!

I've been following the discussion about the ALP table and I've watched a lot of commentary about it on YouTube, and if I had to start over again I'd advise going this route to start. 

I'm pretty interested to see if they come out with a v2, because I agree it would be nicer for a deeper cab to fit a PC, but NUCs are coming along nicely. 

• Content Provider
17 hours ago, Thorville said:

This review confused me alot. I was planning to buy a real table after virtual tables rekindled my love for pinball but now i started to think if i should go for a virtual table. What's advantage of having a virtual table over a real one?

A real one needs maintenance, is much more expensive and you can only play 1 game on it.

There is an option between playing from a flat TV screen and on a real pinball machine: Pinball in Virtual Reality. Both FP and VPX have a large VR library and commercial parties like Zen and Zaccaria have release VR pinball games.

• Content Provider

AtGames Legends Pinball - Arcade Control Panel : Red'View of this Game Changing Add-On!

AtGames has sent me their Arcade Control Panel Add-On for their Legends Pinball Cabinet so I can share my experiences with it. I give you all the details you need to know, and show it in action with AddOnX, CoinOpsX, and PC games using OTG. Let's dive into this Red'View video!

(For those who want to see something different... goto 7:22 to see "Bash it Bez". A silly mod of the Wreck it Ralph game where I replace Ralph's head and some sounds with my wife's head and sounds.)

Update: YT said the video was fine... then complained about copyright 5 mins after posting... rrrrgh... will have a new video up soon.

• Content Provider

OK... round 2. This video is good to go.

AtGames Legends Pinball - Arcade Control Panel : Red'View of this Game Changing Add-On!

AtGames has sent me their Arcade Control Panel Add-On for their Legends Pinball Cabinet so I can share my experiences with it. I give you all the details you need to know, and show it in action with AddOnX, CoinOpsX, and PC games using OTG. Let's dive into this Red'View video!

(For those who want to see something different... goto 7:22 to see "Bash it Bez". A silly mod of the Wreck it Ralph game where I replace Ralph's head and some sounds with my wife's head and sounds.)

• Content Provider

AtGames Legends Pinball - VIBS : Red'View

This is not an advertisement... it is only my own review. AtGames has sent me a VIBS to try out on the Legends Pinball, so I can share my experiences with it. This Addon will allow you to connect your PC to the Legends Pinball Backglass monitor, so you can see all the wonderful pinball displays and scores for each game.

I talk about the install and setup, operation, as well as likes and dislikes. I show how it works, and give some examples of different backglass types for VPX / FP / FX3. I also give some essential tips that an ALP owner show know in regards to PC pinball and the VIBS.