Artwork and printing questions

patrickfx

Hello everyone,

I'm looking after 15 years :) to put a vinyl printing on my pincab.  I know what I like.  Something around star wars theme...I see some web site where you can pay for art design and printing, I'm 100% willing but is this the right way to do it ?  I dont know if i can say this over here but i actually like to have something similar has print art has stern pinball star wars..Is this legal ? Should I find myself the picture and send them ?  

Any advice is welcome!

20210721_081153.jpg

Hmm. There used to be a guy who does the print job popping his head in here, kind of refreshing his thread. Bowman or something like that, US guy. I ordered from him even if I live in Norway. If I where to build me a new cab, I would contact him again. I'm sure someone remember his name and can correct me. I had Stuzza over at VPF create my design. It was a dialogue going back and forth until I was happy with the result. There is many great artists in this community, so, you don't need to settle on him. He just knows 100% what you need since he has created more than a few. He gives you a pdf, color correct for print. So, it is basically shipping it for print to that guy I mention and then wait.

Just telling you what I did.

Update : Just checked my gmail and his name is Bradley Bowman - I've got his email - but, I have no idea if he is still in business. Don't want to put his email out in the open so PM me if you want it.

Bowmansign.com 

Brad Bowman. He did mine in 2017.  I think it was around $130.00.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I would grab a free Stuzza file to use as a template. I used Inkscape to place everything.

Your machine looks great!

CF9FAD77-D100-4426-B511-AF66BC01A90E.jpeg