G5K Tables

Njaynl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn  i thought the gk5 were from the  scotty wick crew.  which does everyone need.  i can supply allot to daz  if people cant find stuff.  but all mine are modded allot.  but i got kicked out of frenchys discord over offering to help find missing tables. :(  even though ive been in this way longer than any of them.  just took a couple years off.  and like the pinuppopper artists association.  i made that group and got all those guys together:)  then gave it to david when i left facebook all together.  if daz needs anything people want shared and i got it ill send it.  i dont upload my work cause i make my tables super fastlol  4500-5000 flippers.  and then i start in on pov and lighting them mod the graphics on alli have.  always wiling to share.  but this is the last group im in  and i respect what daz is doing here. so if he says to upload. i will  

That's generous of you @tatt but I think you're missing the point. G5k is still around and if he wanted to upload his work here he would have. Apparently he chooses not to and you should respect his wishes. You can't upload anyone's work without their express consent. Doing so would indeed get you kicked out of just about any community.

oh i know that.  thats why i said. only if they asked.  some things of mine are lost too. as i lost a harddrive:(  but all love here. contrary to popular beliefe im the guy that doesnt even share in secrete like the rest:)  only things ive done orbeen involved with.will i ever release if i do:)  thats why i stick tp topper and hand drawn art.  shawns no pirate:)

On 8/13/2021 at 3:36 PM, mlager8 said:

Those are scottywics tables, not G5k.

He had a gdrive link that was on the spreadsheet, but I believe its now private

and Gk5 uploaded all those tables to vpin cause liekt he rest of uss we thought it would be there forever  

Wait the spreadsheet? is now private too?  wtf is going on here since i took a two year break.  thees guys that just "clip videos out of youtube" and clip copywrited art are now making ths a private thing too?  see when i left our groups consisted of amazing men !  who created. and even if they used other content.  their work had a ryhtem.  many versions of tables came around cause we all put our stink on each others shit.  we helped each other.  popper projects werent hidden in private groups.  and good ole boys clubs was prohipited.  ill tell you guys this.  all the bad asses are actually quiet.  they create cause they cannot not.  and they always scream " mod this share this enoy this!  spread love!!  some know me.  im always a voice of reason.

but now we got guys editing a table script by adding "terrys sounds and freezes flipper mod scripts".  cause they learned to copy and paste then putting "no permission to mod"  im like huh?  you take someone elses work? then scream dont edit mine?  odd.  everyone that knows me knows I have only ever released things i hand drew and edited.  never do i steal.  but we are thankful for the many different modded tables.  i dont have time to update my scripts on all these 1000 plus tables i have sunk hundres of hours each into  so therfor i watch for updates and take what script parts i like. as you guys notice.  new isnt always cloes to better.  many varibles here.  so its more find what fitsyou.  but the system has consumed itself.  

therefore.  popper portal will soon be taking beta testers.  "for the clueless"  its a portal, to find artist information with a huge graphical upgrade to pinuppopper." i talked to david about is in alpha stages of pinuppopper :)  i had his permission to build it as an app  but then i had to learn to code for 3 years before starting:)  

love you guys wheter you hate or not.  lets all try to keep politics and good old boys clubs out of our pinball fun.

the real guys here know how i carried pinuppopper artists association kindly and never had tourmile.  a goup of fast learning guys helping each other learn 12 trades at once is how all this became what it is.  i was th eone with 1o screens begging for more controll  they laughed at my tower and full dmd.  now my dear buddy andrew showed all how amazing it could be and bam style is born.  

anyway.  im over the bicth  just wanted all to know this candyass whay of kissing ass. is why i left fb.:(

Edited by tatt

6 hours ago, robertms said:

That's generous of you @tatt but I think you're missing the point. G5k is still around and if he wanted to upload his work here he would have. Apparently he chooses not to and you should respect his wishes. You can't upload anyone's work without their express consent. Doing so would indeed get you kicked out of just about any community.

oh i know that.  thats why i said. only if they asked.  some things of mine are lost too. as i lost a harddrive:(  but all love here. contrary to popular beliefe im the guy that doesnt even share in secrete like the rest:)  only things ive done orbeen involved with.will i ever release if i do:)  thats why i stick tp topper and hand drawn art.  shawns no pirate:)

2 hours ago, mlager8 said:

@tattjust to clarify the spreadsheet isn't private, hasn't been updated in a while but dux posted on fb he may get back to it.

The link on the spreadsheet to g5ks personal gdrive where he was hosting his tables was made private by g5k himself

thank you for clarifying.  see not being on fb you cant find anything.  thats why sites like this are so important to sponsor  and give back to it. Sad he made it private.  best modds ever really!  lad i have all i know of :)

Edited by tatt

5 hours ago, tatt said:

thank you for clarifying.  see not being on fb you cant find anything.  thats why sites like this are so important to sponsor  and give back to it. Sad he made it private.  best modds ever really!  lad i have all i know of :)

Literally the only reason I still have Facebook is for my 4 to 5 pinball groups 😂

On 8/21/2021 at 8:15 PM, robertms said:

ps.  ive actually worked with grant before.  he def loves his tables shared.  but like all my mods and such. when they took down vpx.  they asked non of us what we wanted done with our stuff.  who has time to dig though and upload everywhere.  most are choosing here with daz now.  because of his stature in the community.  same reason we all uploaded to vpinball.com  crazy how just leaving fb how much communicaton got lost.  see my oppinion. is that by hiding all our work your making the piracy bigger.  and by letting people who mod an older table claim it as theirs and locking it saying noone can mod it further.  thats wrong im  my eyes.  . (and believe me ive been in this for many years.  just took a couple years off.  when i load my mods youll understand.  flintstones will be my frist release.  just a heads up.  a gk5 mod :) bahahah  but like others said.  i already have prior permission from Grant to make a cartoon version. when i was in his facebook group.  just like my popper portal that im working on that some ignorant people are crying to me about.  i actually talked to and got permission from david himself  to build my addon in alhpa! of pinnup popper:)  you gys will see.  its epic.  but im one man and a single dad who tattoos full time.  so learning to code it took me a few years on my own.   PSS shawn has never shared a table.  other than my own mods.  and if you ask around.  my mods are usually pretty sic.:)  im just a slow ass as this is a hobby.  again all love here.  sometimes pople cry cause i don't care about their feelings.  but im just not prone to catreing to whiners.  i tone myself down here out of respect for DAZ.  on fb people will tell ya i was always loud and the voice of reason.  except opeckie  I was an ass to my friend that day and i regret it!  but thats a whole nother story.  

Edited by tatt