rookie Q

tatt

man i fresh installed with the new (only copy i can find, since im in no groups now, where they hide it! lol) baller installer.  and everything moved perfect.  BUT my GB tables and several others say cant find SPA  and some tables load with no balls now like mario brothers  (think it may be switch roms for that answer)  but little things like that seem broken and i cant remember how to fix the spa error especially.  

also what script to i change to record audio with table video?  

plus my ultra dmd don't work anymore?

sorry for the several topics in one.  figure it might just be a file i didn't move over.  

thank in advanced

1 hour ago, bushav said:

You may remember SPA has its own set of MAME files that go in VPMame folder. 

I bet you didn’t set your UltraDME and DMD .dll configuration files up after baller install. 

exactly what i did!  thank you. its so hard to remember all this when you dont do something like those parts for a few years.  Thank you

in case anyone else has this problem  Bushav called it on the money.  spa was not installed!.  i simplyplaced the spa folder and installed spa.  Fixd all tables having issues and fixed my ultra dmd! :).  YAY!

And here is the answer for fixing no balls on mario and other tables:)  Worked perfect

1: Open the menu by pressing 7

2: When the menu shows up, you press the left flipper key

3:Next press 1 to do a factory reset and 1 again to confirm

4:Game will be initialiazed, press F3 now to reset the rom and enjoy