PinUp Player in VPVR?

Hey Folks, 

I’m not new to VPVR, but I’m a complete newb with regard to PinUp player. I decided to finally give it a whirl when daphishbowl’s Batman 66 dropped. Clearly it’s an incredible piece of software (utilized by an amazing table with a staggering amount of developer coding). I’m late to the party here! 

I watched a bunch of videos and read tutorials. Paring PinUp player with VPVR appears to be kind of a niche thing (within a niche hobby). I’ve got PinUp player working on desktop with a one monitor setup. But, I can’t for the life of my figure out how to get those PinUp player videos to show up in VPVR. I’ve got a blank space where the LCD videos should go. I got a hint that I need to use a 2 screen setup to get PinUp videos to show in VR.  Not sure what my next step is. 

I know a few of you guys have daphishbowl’s Batman 66 up and running in VPVR. Point me in the direction of a long thread. I’m willing to read! I’m lost at the moment. 

Totally appreciate any help you can give. Thanks, all! 

:D

Edited by benlogan

Here’s what I learned: DOF is needed to display PupPacks in VR. There are two boxes to tick on the DOF controller pane in VPVR. One is labeled “pupcapture.” The other is right above that one. That’s all I was missing. Hope this helps someone! 

• 3 months later...