Mandalorian!

BrandonLaw

Had a chance to play it today!  Honestly...fantastic game.  Especially if you enjoy the series.  I'm not a devout Star Wars fan, but I really enjoyed the mini-series and this game really shined.  I could do without the plastic ramps in my face as this game is a LOT of lower playfield action, but being someone who only purchases Premiums...I feel I have nothing worry over with the wireframes.  Looking forward to picking up a low-plays machine when the hype dies down!

IMG_3573.thumb.JPG.52b6abdefd840d9a052eef19d4c05fd9.JPG

Also in current news...this table and the Hobbit via JJP are the only ways I'm going to get my wife to enjoy pinball.

• 1 month later...

I just realized I forgot to update this thread...I pre-ordered a Premium for October release.  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  Only 7500$!  Mega cheap.  The resale on the Premiums for 9k is stupid.  They will be producing this series for quite sometime.  

I considered buying a Mando, but the hype and guys buying site unseen seemed crazy to me.  I still might once everyone starts selling them for the "next" must have pin.  I ended up getting a great star wars premium instead, so I'm getting my Star Wars fix.  My wife was also happy as we have a Star Wars pin back in the house, even though she doesn't play pinball.  

5 hours ago, jesperpark said:

I considered buying a Mando, but the hype and guys buying site unseen seemed crazy to me.  I still might once everyone starts selling them for the "next" must have pin.  I ended up getting a great star wars premium instead, so I'm getting my Star Wars fix.  My wife was also happy as we have a Star Wars pin back in the house, even though she doesn't play pinball.  

Hey man we will take it where we can get it!  Even if she lessens the eyerolls and maybe enjoys the machine for it's artistic and 'neat' value...we will take it.  As someone who's not a Star Wars fan...I played the table in a tournament over the weekend and had a really fun time.  One of the guests (who actually is a sales rep at Marcos) stated that it was his favorite game and not just due to the fact that it was Star Wars.  The game is a great balance.

Basically...you got a good one 😁

Yep, she's totally happy with Star Wars, it's the attract videos she likes.  The game itself took some time to warm up to, but once you figure out the scoring its a fun game.  I had a DE Star Wars, just couldn't get into the game.  

Hopefully will get some time on a Mando in the wild, or find someone near me with one and make friends with them. 🤣