Some PuP Pack tables take longer to load

vrumor

Almost universally the pup packs on my table, take longer to load than normal. I could understand 5-10 seconds, but for example, Elvis and Stranger Things both take longer to load, up to a minute, than non PuP Pack tables. I thought I had read about updating drivers, but that is already done. I set up the lag settings like it says for Pinup Popper and it just takes longer. Doesnt take away from playing a table, but it would be nice if it was snappier. I have a GTX 1650, 16gb of RAM and a current gen Intel quad core as hardware. Any help would be much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, vrumor said:

Almost universally the pup packs on my table, take longer to load than normal. I could understand 5-10 seconds, but for example, Elvis and Stranger Things both take longer to load, up to a minute, than non PuP Pack tables. I thought I had read about updating drivers, but that is already done. I set up the lag settings like it says for Pinup Popper and it just takes longer. Doesnt take away from playing a table, but it would be nice if it was snappier. I have a GTX 1650, 16gb of RAM and a current gen Intel quad core as hardware. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Make sure your audio drivers are up-to-date

Thank you for your help outhere. I updated drivers yesterday. Motherboard, GPU and audio drivers all newest. It is on the loading screen for 59 seconds, and then it drops to desktop view for 10 or so seconds and then the table starts. So I am pretty stumped. As i said some others load slower than normal, but this is the most extreme example I have. Elvis.

Edited by vrumor
Mispell