DMD Position stored where?

Hi all.

Where is the position stored when i move the DMD on a ROM based table - the external DMD and not the "internal" VPinMAME DMD and also not UltraDMD.

Calling maybe @Wiesshund the registry expert or anyone else who is able to help me out here.

The dmd_pos_x and dmd_pos_y show "0" in the rom section in Registry but the DMD is definitely moved and i used "save position for ROMNAME".

Background: i want to reset the stored setting for some ROMs to use the default values that are stored under the "default" ROM Registry-entry and thought it was quicker to edit them by hand instead of launching every table and resave a new position... 

• 2 years later...
On 6/10/2021 at 7:32 AM, MrBlaschke21 said:

Why is it that i find the solution in roughly 80% of any case AFTER posting a question publicly although i did a lot of research beforehand?

Solution: Visual Pinball\VPinMAME      dmddevice.ini

I know this is a couple years old, but the answer to your question is, POP!  (Power of Posting) 

...and thanks!  I just manually moved all my DMD's on all my tables twice today, and I swore up and down I was never going to do that again but needed to find where those numbers were actually being stored.  Makes sense now, I kept replacing that file.