"VooDoo's Carnival" WIP

kcron666

• Content Provider

Thought I would give a progress report, still working on code but have started working on "main " modes!  Side modes are completed so far , the 6 "secret mission" , " Head Hunter" (collecting skull targets), "freak show multi ball" or "my first voodoo doll MB" (2 player only ), "undead ball save" and combo shots have been finished.  Still need to finish art and insert lights for some of the new stuff, this as well as more of the PUP stuff may be last.  Had to make this a  1 to 2 player game only due to my first voodoo doll, during this MB certain targets subtract points from the other player, but when testing with 3 or 4 players I kept running into issues with the script, a 2 player game works as it should. The "midnight madness"

mode  will stay in so far , even though its not working completely ( still starts 2 times a day! lol) and as of right now I havent decided just what that mode will do.....Still a crap ton to finish up and depending on my time ( currently I only work on this on the weekends) its gonna be a while before its done. Thanks to all that are interested and bother to read my ramblings🤪

EDIT: this should have been posted in the  first WIP thread, lack of sleep I guess....

Edited by kcron666
wrong wip!

• 9 months later...