Validation emails not being sent?

Hi, I'm new here!  I tried creating a brand new account, but I never received the email to validate my account.  I tried 3 different email addresses I have access to and I've received 0 emails from VPUniverse in my inboxes or junk folders after waiting the 15 minutes mentioned.  I'm only able to get in and post here now through my Discord account, which I don't typically use.

Any ideas or assistance?

Thanks,

Steve

I had similar problems when I registered at three digital pinball websites in late March; only VPinball's validation email would come through, those of VPU and VPF were probably filtered out by my ISP as suspect material and never even reached my "unwanted" folder.

Eventually I got it sorted by using a Gmail address that I'd almost forgot I still had - had to fish VPU's email out of the spam folder though.

Apparently these automated messages trigger some digital alarm bells.

• Administrators

I made some changes to email servers this morning.  I switched from Sendgrid to the SMTP server here on VPU.  Hopefully, these changes will fix this problem.

22 minutes ago, Dazz said:

I made some changes to email servers this morning.  I switched from Sendgrid to the SMTP server here on VPU.  Hopefully, these changes will fix this problem.

Thank you! email received.

• 5 months later...

Hi

I am new here and I had the same problem.

I have been trying to register for 3days and I never received the confirmation e-mail with my personal e-mail (resend, resend, Check spam etc...)
My personal e-mail have the form [email protected]
with my professional e-mail it worked but it's not a good solution... I would like to change that and use my personal e-mail...

Thank you very much !

Have à nice day !

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Coolfire said:

Hi

I am new here and I had the same problem.

I have been trying to register for 3days and I never received the confirmation e-mail with my personal e-mail (resend, resend, Check spam etc...)
My personal e-mail have the form [email protected]
with my professional e-mail it worked but it's not a good solution... I would like to change that and use my personal e-mail...

Thank you very much !

Have à nice day !

The system rejects email for specific reasons. It's probably being rejected/flagged by your email host. PM me your info and I'll look into it.