Feedback and questions about TerryRed's Mega Guide

Hi,

I have been using the Mega Guide to install Future Pinball, which has been most helpful. I jotted down a few notes and questions along the way...

STEP 1 says
"you MUST at a minimum, set “exceptions” in Windows Defender (and any other anti-virus program) for the entire Future Pinball folder"
before STEP 2 which is to install Future Pinball! I suggest moving this to after step 2.

STEP 2
"The easiest option is to first install the “Future Pinball and BAM 2 in 1 installer” at ravarcade’s web site: https://www.ravarcade.pl/"
Doesn't seem to be working atm. First my Virus protection warned about it. I overrode that but then got "the file is corrupted and cannot be opened". Instead I had to downloaded Future Pinball from futurepinball.com, then BAM only from https://www.ravarcade.pl/ which fixed the problem.

STEP 3
There are default files for desktop and cabinet. I will be setting up VR next. When I do which one should be used for that or is it neither? I don't want to cause myself problems later.

STEP 5
"I have included settings for Desktop, Cabinet and Cabinet 4K in this zip"
Actually there is a Desktop 4K too. 
Also same question about VR, is it OK to use the Desktop registry settings here?

STEP 6
You could add:
* locate FPLoader.exe
* Right click and "Send to Desktop"
* Right click the icon it creates on the desktop
* Choose "Change Icon" then navigate to %SystemDrive%\Games\Future Pinball\Future Pinball.exe
* Select the Future Pinball icon then "OK"
* Rename the shortcut "Future Pinball"

TABLES
In the section on installing tables you say: "copy your FP tables (*.fpt) to the Tables folder (NOT in their own self-named sub folders!)"

Isn't it better to keep them in sub folders to avoid filename clashes and for easier deletion when removing a table? What's the advantage of putting everything in the Table folder?

Thanks again for the guide. It's a bit daunting doing it from scratch.