New Stern Pinball machine teaser - The Mandalorian!

Dazz

• Dazz changed the title to New Stern Pinball machine teaser - The Mandalorian!

Rumor still but not a home pin. It's a standard pro-premium-le model designed by Brian Eddy. Coder is still TBD but people are expecting Dwight Sullivan or Lonnie Ropp. Supposed to be a two flipper layout with an upper playfield and magnets. 

I'm not too jazzed by another star wars theme pin personally but interested to see what they announce next week 

Of course knowing stern it could just be another puzzle lol

Edited by L0stS0ul

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, TerryRed said:

Not every table can be a WedgeHead :)

I wonder if this will be a "Home Edition" pin.

;)

Mostly just disgusted by the disneyfication of Star Wars and the dumpster fire that is Mandalorian.  again just my opinion, I know lots of people love it.

22 hours ago, BorgDog said:

;)

Mostly just disgusted by the disneyfication of Star Wars and the dumpster fire that is Mandalorian.  again just my opinion, I know lots of people love it.

You're right about the new movies (except for rogue one IMO which actually fixed plot holes in a new hope) but honestly I'm digging Mandalorian. It's definitely fanboy material in that you get exactly what you want but it's fun and not nearly as soul crushing as some of the other "disneyfied" BS or dare I say Jar Jar Binks... Yeah there's not a whole lot of substance but Jon Favreau knows how to please the audience, even if it is in a hacky marvel-esque way.

• Administrators

I have a big feeling that this just may be a re-theme of another machine... The show has only been out a little over 1.5 years.  Not much time to really develop a completely new game.  Unless they already had a game designed and were just looking for a theme...