Pinup Popper Wheel thumbs upside down - how to rotate?

Hi friends! I'm rather new to all this, so please excuse the newbie question. I've got a number of wheel images loaded up that I've downloaded from various sources. On Windows explorer, they look "normal", but in the actual pinup popper system they're rotated so that they appear upside down.

I've found the thumbs rotation options in the "wheels" menu of the pinup popper config, and I've tried 0, 90, 180, and 270, but it doesn't seem to affect anything on screen at all. Any tips? Everything else seems to look (and function) normally. The thumb for leprechaun king on the main page works just fine, it's only the new, downloaded thumbnails for my visual pinball x tables. Also, FYI, I did use the "baller installer" to install all of this.

Thanks for any assistance! :)

• 1 month later...

I somehow caused the same problem. To fix it Change the thumbnail value to 270 (if in cabinet mode) and then hit the reset all thumbnails button in the top right ( dont worry its not erasing thumnails, its applying the change to all of them) then hit save.

I was just hitting save after changing the rotation value and it wasnt doing anything. Took me awhile to figure this out.