First tournament in 14 months.

Dazz

Here in *.no - there is still pretty quiet, no planned tournaments that I know of at least. There is hope though, was surprised to see a quite recent commercial for a chocolate milk commercial featuring Tormod. He has been the top *.no player for years now. A quite unusual commercial, so, I though, you guys might want to see it even if it is in a language you don't understand :)

BTW. That commercial is shot at Tilt in Oslo. Some of you might remember me posting some pictures from that place a couple of years back, when I met JPSalas. If you are in Oslo, Tilt is a recommended place to visit.

• Administrators

I didn't do very well yesterday...  I guess not bad for first tournament back after the hiatus.  Our league is getting rolling... another tournament in 2 weeks at another awesome collection and then 2 weeks after that, June 6, we are hosting a tournament in the cave.

image0.jpg

On 5/2/2021 at 11:16 AM, Dazz said:

I didn't do very well yesterday...  I guess not bad for first tournament back after the hiatus.  Our league is getting rolling... another tournament in 2 weeks at another awesome collection and then 2 weeks after that, June 6, we are hosting a tournament in the cave.

Nicely done, @Dazz! Looks like a lot of fun.

I took 7th out of 45 at the So. IL Pinball Derby yesterday and had a great time. Gotta keep the tournaments coming!