• 1 month later...

joy2key doesnt read the touch 2 controllers?  I HATE using them for pinball fx vr and zaccaria i went back to game pad for the meantime next i want to build a controller with a real lockdown bar and pinscape or something similar for the plunger and nudge and buttons in a housing about 1/3 the depth of an actual pin cab but use real pin machine legs and identical vertical and horizontal cab dimensions, like you just cut off the front of a machine put a coin door on the front and then a removable back that i can easily set my legion 15 inch 10th gen i7 ssd with gpu by geforce 1660ti inside the controller itself, using link cable with quest 2 makes vr easier than ever with no censors to setup since it uses built in cameras for tracking.  The legion 5 is a $`1k gaming lenovo powerhouse for a budget system its great, its runs vpxvr at 120 hz and does well, some of the larger tables require me to make sure im not running a bunch of resource hogging apps in the background but it usually has gobs of power left over.