Mandalorian Bartop Pinball Cabinet

topper2k

• Content Provider

Thread bump reminded me to show that video to my wife.  I love it, especially the slow reveals.  She said we were a bunch of nerds (affectionately) 😆

I think you've inspired me to (someday, when I have money and time) make a tabletop cabinet!

• Content Provider
5 hours ago, Thalamus said:

Looks great, but, I could not help noticing that there where arcade buttons used far into the project. :)

Yep, you caught me ;) I'm not sure there's room for conventional leaf switches. It's really tight.

I thought I might go back and install gold leaf buttons, but they're expensive when shipped to the US.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Definitely going to build this...thank you sooo much for the design, work, and detail you posted.

Makes me think I might be able to pull this off without chopping my fingers off.

Pretty sure I'm going to make this a BTTF table...i saw this design online and was able to recreate.

image.thumb.png.c14ca9f3681a2ad020d8412934117cec.png

image.png

• Content Provider
On 2/25/2023 at 9:23 AM, freestlz2 said:

Definitely going to build this...thank you sooo much for the design, work, and detail you posted.

Makes me think I might be able to pull this off without chopping my fingers off.

Pretty sure I'm going to make this a BTTF table...i saw this design online and was able to recreate.

image.thumb.png.c14ca9f3681a2ad020d8412934117cec.png

image.png

Looks awesome! Please start a thread and share your progress. I'm glad my build inspired you.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I don't. And it's at my brother-in-law's house. Honestly, I think I made it a little long anyway. My advice is think about what table or counter you want to put it on, then figure out your dimensions from there. 

• 1 month later...