[New VPVR Alert]Banzai Run Minimal VR Room (Williams 1988)

• Content Provider

Banzai Run Minimal VR Room (Williams 1988)

A minimal VR room for Arconovums fantastic FSS version of Banzai Run by Williams.

This table is great fun and really shows off visual pinball in VR, they'll probably be another version coming along to fix some of the more complex issues (it a very *very* complicated table, the work Arconovum has done is fantastic) but I wanted to get this table out to play :)

VR Conversion by Sixtoe, DJRobX and Walter Whitmer

New playfield by Ebislit.

Enjoy!

A truly unique game and is showcased probably the best in VR with the set up the real table. Would love to have this one really tuned in and perfect. The main things Ive noticed is the line where the top part and playfield meet is kind of strange and the upper flippers kind of rotate out like devil horns, I assume they should stay level with the upper playfield? Anyway great fun and thanks to all as always :)

• 2 years later...

I tried this out, without a VR setup, as a way of getting a working single-screen Banzai Run on my portrait monitor. It looks great!

But there's a problem: when the ball lands in the up-kicker inside the left sling, it just never registers and never kicks out. Do you know how to fix this?

image.thumb.png.f193e38f4ffdca1f80e4a7fb4b435c85.png