Popeye Colorization

First off!   Friggin amazing!   One of my all time favorite pinballs!!!  

Will you be offering it up for other pinball owners? 

at 1:49 of the video, when Bluto is carrying Olive the blue text extends one or two rows too low into the brown.  

• Content Provider

Looks really good. But by my opinion better to split some text scenes with different colors. Dont use only one color, it's difficult for reading, and looks worse that two or three colors. But it's my opinion only. All other i think is ok. 

I have popeye. How to get real pinball files?

• Content Provider
On 4/7/2021 at 6:01 PM, FishTales10 said:

First off!   Friggin amazing!   One of my all time favorite pinballs!!!  

Will you be offering it up for other pinball owners? 

at 1:49 of the video, when Bluto is carrying Olive the blue text extends one or two rows too low into the brown.  

Thanks for the suggestion.

I sent you a message.

• Content Provider
On 4/8/2021 at 4:23 PM, vbobrusev said:

Looks really good. But by my opinion better to split some text scenes with different colors. Dont use only one color, it's difficult for reading, and looks worse that two or three colors. But it's my opinion only. All other i think is ok. 

I have popeye. How to get real pinball files?

Hi,

thank you very much for  congratulations and for the suggestion.

You have a message.

• Content Provider

Visual Pinball, PinMame, PinUp, B2S, dmddevice.dll, pin2dmd editor etc relies on the free work of many individuals. I think it is just a matter of honor that if you use that work to create something new, that you also give something back to the community. In contrary the world of real pinball machines is all about making profit . That is why we introduced two different export formats . To protect the work of the artist in the real pin world, while still making it possible to share it for free in the vpin world. Without VPX and PinMame there would be no PIN2DMD and no PIN2DMD editor colorizations for your Popeye machine . Uploading your Popeye colorization for VPins would just honor the work that has been done to make that happen for you.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Xtra40 said:

@President

very nice it looks amazing  😍 

but i like to have the files to  for my popeye pinball machine if it is posible ?

Hi,

thank you very much for  congratulations and for the suggestion.

You have a message.

Hello President, thank you for your work, time and sharing of this project. It appears that the vpin file is not working correctly. Is this made for using with the freezy DLL or is this a 64 color project that freezy dll currently is not set up for. Thanks Again for your work on this.

• Content Provider
54 minutes ago, bladeof said:

Hello President, thank you for your work, time and sharing of this project. It appears that the vpin file is not working correctly. Is this made for using with the freezy DLL or is this a 64 color project that freezy dll currently is not set up for. Thanks Again for your work on this.

Uses 64 colors

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, bladeof said:

I have a real pin and I don’t know anything about vpin. I used 64 colors. 

Well, seems we are a few VPin users here, that will have to wait a while for you great work - thank you @President for sharing. To people who doesn't really understand the issue. If you are a LCD user, or a Pindmd{x} user, that are running Freezy. This won't work until Freezy itself has implemented this new functionality. Pin2dmd users should have no problems as long as you are up to date with Lucky1's firmware/code.

• Content Provider
19 hours ago, waynestatemac33 said:

Hey president great work just watched your video. Could you send me the files for the real machine too? I have a spare pin2dmd and my cousin has the Popeye machine that he's been itching to colorize! Anyways great work!

Hi,

thank you very much. 

You have a message.