Big Bang Bar (Capcom 1996)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty-sure VPW is about to drop a 64-bit version of BBB very soon and I will bet many will be seeking a 64-bit colorization... what's the status of this WIP, as I am sure you will soon be flooded with this question?
@MydknyteStyrm

• Content Provider
6 hours ago, MydknyteStyrm said:

I am currently teaching myself Serum and will be tackling BBB once again. The original Pin2DMD editor was always a pain for me. I'm hoping within the month to have something viable. Thanks!

Hey! I have contacted you in regards to some bugs in TFTC but haven't heard back. Could you take a look over your emails and let me know when you have a chance? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Thank you everyone for your support but the reality is I am not going to get to this colorization anytime soon. I’m considering it abandoned if anyone wants to tackle it. One day I’ll do another coloring just BBB I find to be a bit annoying and cumbersome. 

2 hours ago, MydknyteStyrm said:

Thank you everyone for your support but the reality is I am not going to get to this colorization anytime soon. I’m considering it abandoned if anyone wants to tackle it. One day I’ll do another coloring just BBB I find to be a bit annoying and cumbersome. 

oh thats too bad. Thanks for the update though. Perhaps someone will pick it up as a winter project..

On 11/9/2023 at 1:34 PM, MydknyteStyrm said:

Thanks for all your effort, I enjoy your colorizations. Is there somewhere to download the WIP files?